- Primarily responsible for the Salesforce Administrator to handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks for the Salesforce environments.
- Implement MVC patterns in salesforce for separating User interface (Visualforce pages), Business logic (Apex controller classes) and Data Model (SObjects).
- Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Develop Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Components, Visualforce Pages and Controller classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Work with Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud and Force.com Platform, good knowledge with salesforce CRM data model and related objects.
- Build Marketing Programs which consists of email, trigger, & operational campaigns by using tools like Marketo, Exact Target for handling all admin functionality. salesforce editions and licenses.
- Work on salesforce and Lightning framework to develop apps for the internal users using Components, Controllers and Handlers.
- Work experience with Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud and Force.com Platform, good knowledge with salesforce CRM data model and related objects.
- Integrate the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Write an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Reviewing business requirement document and software requirement documents, test cases and their execution, also coordinated with developers for fixing defects.
- Coordinating with the Integration test teams in planning and executing the end to end QA and product testing.
Requires Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 1 year experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 5 years progressive experience.
Send resume and refer to the job title to Tech IT Solutions, Inc. 10998 S Wilcrest Dr., Ste. 290, Houston, TX 77099.