- Primarily responsible for the Software development of internal and External facing websites and portals
- Develop Use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Develop light weight business component and integrated applications using Spring framework, spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security using features like IOC and configuring application context for spring bean factory.
- Analyze the metric dashboard reports and identified the formulas and functionality of the dashboard reports and digitizing the metric dashboards to Power BI application.
- Identify automation areas and documentation of Documented Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)-UML methodology (Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, Activity Diagrams) respectively.
- Perform analysis, design, development, and configuration functions (includes defining technical requirements) with a high degree of accuracy and speed, operating as an individual contributor to team goals.
- Help push the software code developed or updated into the local production environment.
- Coordinating in fixing the reported issues found in production.
- Manage the environment needed for the application and ensures smooth deployment of the application on all relevant environments.
- Identification of technical issues/dependencies on the development track and reviewing it with the technical architect, PM and customer.
- Coordinating with the Integration test teams in planning and executing
Requires Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 1 year experience OR Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related and 4 years progressive experience.
Will work in unanticipated locations.
Send resume and refer to the job title to Tech IT Solutions, Inc. 10998 S Wilcrest Dr., Ste. 290, Houston, TX 77099.